From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On
Behalf Of kurtrasmussen
Sent:   Wednesday, June 16, 2004 7:18 PM
To:     rtf
Subject:        [RollTideFan] Sometime between now and 10 min ago...

I need a link to that article published on the eve(?) of the Myami/Bama
Sugar bowl where BAMA won the NDDAI92NCG! (No Damn Doubt About It '92
National Championship Game!)

The one some phucker wrote that said BAMA didn't stand a chance.

I can goggle later later, but if anyone has it bookmarked, and it's
handy,  I would appreciate the link.  Donut go to no troubles.

Thankee and ROLL DAMN TIDE!!
kurt