From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] {ain't}

> Facts is facts, wherever they originate from. If you read the article, you
will see it did not originate from CNN, but from Reuters.

> "A copy of the guide obtained by Reuters directs religious volunteers to
send church directories to state campaign committees, identify new churches
that can be organized by the Bush campaign and talk to clergy members about
holding voter registration drives.

> The document, distributed to campaign coordinators across the country
earlier this year, also recommends that volunteers distribute voter guides
in church and use Sunday service programs for get-out-the-vote drives."

> Apparantly the Bush campaign admits it..since they issued a response:
>
> "We expect this election to be potentially as close as 2000, so every vote
counts and it's important to reach out to every single supporter of
President Bush," campaign spokesman Scott Stanzel said.

Network.