Friday, July 30, 2004, 4:02:02 PM, you wrote:

SJ> Mikey, you should use the Centerpoint Courthouse.  You
SJ> are welcome.

I pray there is someone on this list who works at the Center Point courthouse.

The so-called people at that annex are the most worthless pieces of shit to walk
the Earth in 4.5 billion years. They should all fuckin' drop dead. That place is
a joke of a joke.

I would rather stick a hot poker up my ass than have to deal with those wastes
of mutated sperm. I think more of Barners than I do of the bitch-whores who
work at Center Point.