Friday, July 30, 2004, 5:32:11 PM, you wrote:

JT> Yeah, I guess they've all dealt with one-too-many
JT> Javvy's.

Look, I'm a helluva nice guy to people I deal with in public. I am polite and
all that SHIT. You can get a lot more out of people by being nice than by
attacking them (PR skills, some may call it...). (  STFU Slef  :)  )

I only get pissy after some of these sorry fucks pull their white trash/nigger
shit on me. I fuckin' HATE that. If they treat me with respect I will gladly
treat them with a greater amount of respect even if they are scum.

Problem with these civil "servants" is that they hate their jobs and want to
make sure you hate dealing with them so that you will go elsewhere next time. It
works.