Hello all,

It has been awhile since I have posted and it is great to see some old names!  I am ready to get this show on the road since Bama can only improve, and I pray Shula displays his mettle.  The more I hear Croom speak, I more I wonder...

Anyway, it is great to be back on this list.  I had lost my job a year ago and have been working at home with some substitute teaching.  I am searching for job leads if any happen to come your way....IT, HR, or anything else for that matter.  I appreciate any help.

Roll Tide!!

-Ryan Haygood

Do you Yahoo!?