10  NJ State bird:    SWALLOW

9   NJ TURNPIKE renamed Hershey Highway

8   NJ raises terror alert level to LAVENDER

7   We knew he didn't like Bush, but this is ridiculous

6   Now we know why McGREEVEY enjoyed "polling" so much

5   What does McGREEVEY and the Israeli navy have in common?    JEWISH SEAMEN

4   NJ DMV to now call rear end accidents, a McGREEVEY

3   Gives new meaning to stuffing the ballot box

2   Post headline...McGREEVEY GOES DOWN.

1   Shouldn't take McGREEVEY long to get out of the Governors
    mansion ... he's already got his $hit packed.