A man named Dave and model Elle MacPherson were stranded together on a deserted island after a plane crash. After a few days together, they fell in love and started sharing a hut. As time passed, however, Dave seemed frustrated and unhappy, so Elle asked if there was anything she could do to make him feel better. "Could you put on this baseball cap and go to the other side of the island?" Dave asked. "And when I see you, will you answer me if I call you Joe?" She agreed and went off to the other side of the island. The next day, Dave walked around the small island and found her on the beach. "Hi, Joe!" he yelled. "Hey Dave, what's up?" she replied.

"Joe, you won't believe it," he said. "I've been sleeping with Elle MacPherson for the past two weeks!"