One dismal rainy night, a taxi driver spotted an arm waving
from the shadows of an alley halfway down the block. Even
before he rolled to a stop at the curb, a figure leaped into
the cab and slammed the door.

Checking his rear view mirror as he pulled away, he was
startled to see a dripping wet, naked Phyllis sitting in the
back seat.

"Where to?" he stammered.

"Gene Stallings' house," answered Phyllis.

"You got it," he said taking another long glance in the
mirror.

Phyllis caught him staring at her and asked, "Just what the
hell are you looking at, buddy?"

"Well ma'am, I noticed that you're completely naked and I was
just wondering how you'll pay your fare."

Phyllis spread her legs, put her feet up on the front seat,
smiled at the driver and said, "Does *THIS* answer your
question?"

Still looking in the mirror, the cabbie asked, "Got anything
smaller?"

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List