Hey ya'll-

Kurt was nice enough to send me my annual "Get your butt over to Roll Tide
Fan" reminder.  Glad to be back with ya'll leading up to the game next week.
How many of ya'll got a chance to watch us this weekend ?  What do you think
?  I haven't been able to watch Bama any this year....I did however beat
Auburn with them when we were playing NCAA 2005 at our tailgate this
weekend.  :)  That should get me some points around here...:)

Hoggfather

David Edwards
Tour Coordinator
Office of Admissions
232 Silas Hunt Hall
Fayetteville  AR  72701
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The University of Arkansas
Nationally Competitive - Student Centered -Research University
www.uark.edu