To: "'RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 4:03 PM
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] The barners in my office

So are you guys gonna send some extra karma to Barner land to help us out ?
I wanna beat these clowns so bad I can taste it.

David Edwards
Tour Coordinator
Office of Admissions
232 Silas Hunt Hall
Fayetteville  AR  72701
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The University of Arkansas
Nationally Competitive - Student Centered -Research University
www.uark.edu