To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "bf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 10:59 AM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Homecoming Tix

I have a friend selling her 4 tickets to the game this weekend b/c she is
going out of town.  This is her information:   "I have 4 tickets to
Alabama's Homecoming this weekend that I need to
sell. Do you know anyone looking for tickets? If so, give them my email
address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]  or phone #. 988-0326 Thanks a bunch.
Maggie"

I don't know where the seats are, you'll have to ask her.

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List