To: "'RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 8:20 AM
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] Coach Mike Shula Press Conference

We are not SOL. We are now a running team. Yes, even with Ray-Ray gone, our
game plan (you listening to me Mike??) is to run the fruking ball.

All we need is a warm body to hand the ball off to the running backs.

Time for the O line to make a statement.

That is all.

\>

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List