Monday, September 27, 2004, 9:10:43 PM, kurtrasmussen wrote:

kurtrasmussen> M Laborde wrote:

>>I guess I missed Joel's post where he told us to go to hell and
>>decided to never post here again.
>>
>>I see he's posting for Blobber....
>>
>>What gives, JoBu?

kurtrasmussen> What?  I don't think he said that.  I
kurtrasmussen> figgered he was on assignment
kurtrasmussen> climbing power poles in Florida.

kurtrasmussen> kurt

BCC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I gotta say that I spoke too soon. I just got a post from JoBu but it
was sent FROM JoBu hours & hours ago.

My apologies JoBu.