Rick Mc. wrote:

How come I ain't excited?

I know, I know!

1. Probably because it was only Kentucky (maybe one of the worse UK in many years).
2. Our starting tailback likely played in his last game.
3. We passed for only 83 yards on 11 attempts.

Even so it sure feels good to see that final score pop-up on the TV screen... ALA 45, UK 17. I'll take it and ENJOY THE HELL OUTOFIT!

WHA-HOO!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! :)

Ruck Roolz..    :)

ROLL DAMN TIDE!

kurt