Dayum.

This place is so quiet. I'm not hearing ANY talk about the game. None. What
gives? Are the Bama fans so afraid to say much or are they simply 'quietly
confident'? This is, in my opinion, the biggest game for us in the past two
years. This is UT week right? Where are all the jokes about hillbillies and
toothless married cousins? Is this the calm before the storm? Is anyone
really expecting us to do well or are we hoping that it won't be a
slaughter? Will the talk Monday be about how classless Phil was to run the
score up? Will this game revive the talk about how Shula is still in
training? Will we be happy with a 'moral victory'? Will this be the
signature win that Shula needs to secure his standings with the Bama Nation?
Are all eyes on Misery State as our 6th win or are we focusing on UT as our
6th win?

In my office is a Bama calendar. This month's picture is "Running through
the T". It can be done. Will it?