To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Over The Hump

I dunno....I think this bunch may be on the cusp of something good finally happening....

I'll second that.
Joe
"We have the sweetest, finest bunch of kids in the world, and I love
every one of them, but they're not tough enough. If we don't get some
sure-enough, way-down-deep meanness, we're not going to beat anybody." -
Alabama legend Bear Bryant.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Todd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>