You all are finally starting to see what I have seen all along...our problem
is not Joe Kines defense...which btw kicked arse yesterday and is the only
reason we stayed in the game....our problem is Rader and his play calling.
I went to the game and most people agreed that we have good talent and if we
are patient we will be back on top again.  I think they were surprised we
hung in there as well as we did.

Kerry

Roll Tide