*http://www.rolltide.com/Football/11522.asp

*

*Mike, just a follow up on the Tim Castille question earlier: that big set was so successful for you guys during the year, and now with him gone, I know you use tight ends in that situation. Is there any chance we could see a defensive lineman thrown back there, kind of like ‘The Fridge?”*

“Which one? What do you want, Anthony Bryant? …There’s always the chance. It might be slim. It’s something that we’ll have to look at with our short yardage and goal line package for sure. You like big backs in there and big full backs and things like that. But, you know, 34 (Darby), he plays pretty big, too, even though he might not be 230, he’s 200, and he runs big so to speak, gets tough yards inside.” [...]

kurt