Quotes:

"We expect them to come in and play their best game of the season," guard Evan Mathis said. "We have to expect that."

Said quarterback Spencer Pennington of Croom: "I'm sure it is special for him. It's like a homecoming and he's going to have his guys ready to play. We know that."

"This is a big game for us," Shula said. "It's an SEC game. We're trying to get a sixth win. Our guys are hungry. ... We feel like we're a better team than last year, and we feel like at 5-3, that doesn't show the hard work."

"I know coach Croom," Bates said. "I have a lot of respect for him, and I know he's going to use that to motivate his team and make it more of a personal thing."

"We're real close to being undefeated this year," said Pennington, who fired a game-ending interception in the final minute at Tennessee. "We are excited about the rest of the season.

"We've got three big SEC games coming up and we're ready to show some people what we can do."

~~

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/sports/041103/shula.shtml

ROLL TIDE!! Rick