He best be worried if they do pull him pull him over....intead of making him
squeal, they try'll and make him go BAAAAA....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Mc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [RollTideFan] My boss RLABOSD!

> Kurtis, you'd best be keeping that speed-o-meter closer to the 70 mark.
Those Tennessee smokie bears don't give much leeway. They're sneaky
sumbitches too, so be careful. You don't want those insurance premiums
getting any higher.

> Rick
>

> > From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: 2004/11/10 Wed PM 02:07:33 CST
> > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: Re: Re: [RollTideFan] My  boss  RLABOSD!
> >
> > From: "Devonna Snuggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > > Oh no krut!!!  I didn't know you were leaving the great State of
Alabama : (

> > Tell me about it!
> >
> > > Guess you will at least be further from the viles!
> >
> > I'm gonna have to drive straight through that stinkin' place twice a
week for the next few months. Y'all can bet yer collective asses I'll have
the windows rolled up and the speedo hovering around 80 the whole fskin'
way!