I am very impressed with the defense. Kines has had a good game plan thus far. Last year I wanted his head on a platter. If he can hold his #1 defensive ranking through the Auburn game, I'll rescind my demand for his resignation. This is our toughest test so far.

Gawd I hope we beat these toothless bastards!!
RTR!
Joe
I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be damn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble.
John Wayne