From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Rick Mc.
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 10:39 PM
To: RollTideFan
Subject: [RollTideFan] Well That SUCKS!!

Mistakes (or at least the inability to overcome mistakes) just kills BAMA!

By God LSU all of a sudden looks like the defending national champion
and BAMA looks like Vandy.

This sucks so BADDDDDDD!! but ROLL FUCKING TIDE ANYWAY!!!

We'll be back one day.
Rick

It's been a long time since I've felt this bad. I have to think that the
interference call that wasn't, which most likely cost us 7 points, changed
the flow of the game. This just hurts.