RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] When will a final decision be made

Yep I see what you and Ron are saying. I was just looking at the
scenario of what would happen if UT beat AU. Ron's probably right about
AU being left out of the BCS slots because of the Utes and Cal. Wouldn't
that just break all our hearts? :) Although, like I said last night,
it's hard as hell for me to pull for UT over the Aubs, based on what has
happened over the past few years.

Rick

It's not hard at all. You simply NEVER pull for the viles, but it's even easier
to ALWAYS pull against the barn. The sight of seeing all those toothless
bastards walking around on OUR campus 2 days agao makes it even easier.

Hate awbern today, hate awbern tomorrow, hate awbern forever!