10-4.  I ain't had a chance to play on the www much lately, and I did recall
reading a bowl projection several (?) weeks ago that a BAMA/Purdue match up was
a possibility.  I really coulda had fun with that!

BTW,  I wear my BAMA hat and BAMA jacket around the plant, and the town PROUDLY
EVER FSKIN DAY!  At some point I'm gonna either see a arbrin or UT fan I know
it.  They can kiss my transplanted BAMA ASS!

ROLL DAMN TIDE!!

kurt