I hope he puts Rader on the road.
Joe
One single object... [will merit] the endless gratitude of the society: that of restraining the judges from usurping legislation.

 - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Edward Livingston, March 25, 1825

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Irish Fire Willingham

It's all those dumb ass awbren callers that call up and say the bammers are making excuses for Mike and that we're settling for moral victories, yada yada yada. Finebaum plays along with them and stirs the pot just to piss the Alabama fans off so Jim and Phyllis and Shane will call up to rant and rave. It's all a big orchestrated show.

Coach Shula has a couple of years to show us what he can do. Us fans expect improvement next year, I'd say to the tune of nothing worse that an 8-3 regular season, if we stay healthy (Brodie). Anything worse than that then I can see problems brewing for the young coach. Steady improvement then Mikey is safe. I believe we have a winner (at least I hoping real hard we do).

Ruck

Jeff Todd wrote:

I don't see how anyone can compare the Tide/Irish situations. It's not like Willingham inherited a disaster like Shula did.

Slef E.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>