Thanks man, I had forgotten about the gray shirts. Shula and company seem to be doing a damn good job on the recruiting front.

rick

Jeff Todd wrote:

Rick,

Bama has 18 commitments at the moment; including the two you mentioned, plus the two grey shirts.

Notice Chris Felder has been removed from the list.

QB's
Jimmy Barnes 6-5 225 5.0 Los Alamitos, CA
John Parker Wilson 6-2 205 5.2 Hoover, AL

RB
Glen Coffee 6-0 207 4.4 Fort Walton Beach, FL

OL
Cole Harvey 6-3 255 4.9 Lincoln HS, Tallahassee, FL
Drew Davis 6-6 300 5.2 Sparta Academy, Evergreen, AL
Evan Cardwell 6-3 290 5.0Brooks HS, Killen, AL
Marlon Davis 6-3½ 315 5.0Carver HS, Columbus, GA
Mike Johnson 6-6 285 5.2 Pine Forest HS, Pensacola, FL
Scott Deaton 6-5 270 5.1Oak Mountain HS, Birmingham, AL

TE
Charles Hoke 6-6 240 4.75 Briarwood Christian HS, Birmingham, AL

DB
Cory Reamer 6-3 198 4.6 Hoover, AL
Sam Burnthall 6-2 190 4.6 Decatur, AL

LB
Prince Hall 6-0 240 4.7 Moreno Valley, CA

DE/LB
Baron Huber 6-3½ 238 4.7Powell HS, Knoxville, TN

DE
Travis McCall 6-2 220 4.7 Prattville, AL

DL
Brandon Fanney 6-5 270 4.9 Hargrave Military Academy, Chatom, VA
Byron Walton 6-4 298 5.0 West Morgan HS, Trinity, AL
Lorenzo Washington 6-4 265 4.9 Hargrave Military Academy, Chatom, VA

JT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>