<snip> You say Alabama, and even the Gophers know what means.

"Anyone who's ever played football has to know something about Alabama and Bear Bryant and the tradition down there," Minnesota strong safety Justin Fraley said. "It's not hard to see."

Gophers head coach Glen Mason said: "I've been out recruiting in various places around the country, and I'm amazed at the recognition. The high school coaches and the prospects know right away, they say, 'Hey coach, Music City Bowl, Alabama,' talking about that even though it's at (11 a.m.) on the 31st."
<snip>

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/sports/041220/darby.shtml

--
Dixie's Football Pride...The Crimson Tide!!
rick