From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On
Behalf Of Jeff Todd
Sent:   Thursday, January 20, 2005 11:36 AM
To:     RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject:        Re: [RollTideFan] Live from Washington DC....

Who gives a fsck? Most of the money spent on the
inauguration is PRIVATE money.

And by the way, there were, and still are millions of
homeless across the world that were homeless prior to
the tsunami. Where the fsck was your bleeding heart
during all this suffering, and what were you doing to
promote awareness and raise money for relief? You were
buying a $50k vehicle, going to Hawaii to get married
and watch a ballgame, donating money for the privilege
of spending more money to buy tickets to ballgames, etc.
THAT'S where you were.

Have a nice day, bitch! :)