To: "Joe Goodson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] With 7 year deal, why gamble?

Who ever sent this e-mail trashing Auburn knows little or nothing about
scheduling football games. Its not as simple as that! The thing is, Auburn
owns the RealEstate that Bryant-Denny Stadium sits on this very day. Our
record in Tuscalooser is 5 wins O loses. It is now refered to the name
"Jordan-Hare West" You better get use to it. So trash Auburn all you like,
but deep down you know that Bama's past will never be again. You have
nothing about your beloved Bamer to take about, so you choose to trash
Auburn. But while you worry about Auburn, your Bamer is sinking in the
quicksand. Yes, Auburn could have given USC a ballgame. Just our guys
knowing that the opportunity was there would have been enough to have beaten
USC. There was no doubt that we were better than Oklahoma. Everyone knows
what the key to beating Oklahoma was.