> I also heard that DM was counter suing the UofA for the lack
> of worthy material to paint over the past several years....

Now there's an idea...

-  A painting of Logan Young handing Lynn Lang an envelope

-  A painting of Travis Carroll sitting in his gift automobile

-  A painting of Logan Young hearing the verdict being read

-  A painting of the speakerphone at last year's SEC days in
   Birmingham when Phat Phil wouldn't show up.

-  A painting of Tommy Gallion taking a deposition

-  A painting of Phillip Shanks laying knocoked out on the floor
   of his office

Just too many events...