That's where you are mistaken.  My tickets come to me, then if and only if
my heart feels kind and giving, then I just MIGHT turn and mail some scraps
to the ticket holder to which you refer.

I left the whole bundle with the aforementioned ticket holder last year to
cut back on my chances of getting halfway there and realizing that I had
left my tickets in Flarda.