To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <RTF@rolltidefan.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Really funny ya'll!!

I have tears in my eyes.  :-)

RTR
LC
--- Betsy Duke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Very funny read the paragraph below, then listen.
Warning: you might want
to use earphones so you don't distract others! Also
make sure you don't have
to go to the bathroom.

  http://home.swbell.net/kf5tv/voicemail.mp3

 Click on this website.  It is a voice mail message
from an operations
 manager at Jack in the Box in Dallas.  The fellow
was late for a
meeting
 and called his boss to tell him he was running a
bit behind. As he was
 leaving the voice mail message, he witnessed a car
accident and went on

 to provide "play by play" of the incident. This is
the actual voice
mail
 message. It was forwarded so many times within Jack
in the Box, it
 crashed their voice mail server. This has to be one
of the funniest
 things that I have heard in a while. Enjoy.

Yahoo! Mail Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour: http://tour.mail.yahoo.com/mailtour.html