Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:36 AM
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] Is this thang ...

Oh but its funny as hell when it's a cat-lick priest. Or MJ. But let me make a comment in a general tone and all the would-be pedophile killers come out
of the woodwork and bash me like I meant something by the joke.

Sorry you were offended. Y'all should know that I meant it only in a funny
way. I guess we should limit the discussions here to only Bama-related
stuff, like another board I know of. That way all jokes and snide comments
would have to pass the moderators before posting.

If it was in bad taste, so be it. If it was funny, so be that too. I meant
nothing by it and the folks on this board, of all people, should know that.

Too many times too many people are way too serious.