Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] All Time Favorites

Uh, Joe ... Kines didn't finish last season with the #1 defense. Besides that, Bama only played TWO teams last year that could be considered offensive threats - LSU and arbrin. Both of those teams ripped through the Bama defense like shit through a goose in the second half of both games.

MOO!

Slef E.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Goodson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>