Bitter? I don't think so. I am irritated because people piss & moan about
pictures & html and when I relent I get a smart-assed remark rather than
anything even remotely positive. Smart ass is funny sometimes. Sometimes it's
just smart-assed.

Also, I explained why we need to go to a certain software on a server. Do you
want to type 150 or more e-mail addresses into Google to get everyone signed up?
I'm not going to do it. Do you think that the majority of the membership will
even know how to sign up for Google, activate the membership, and use another
e-mail address to post, anyway? I seriously doubt it. Not that they post now,
mind you. Besides, while I use Google's search engine, I do NOT trust them in
the least for anything else.