-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of White, Billy Wayne (GE Consumer & Industrial)
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:57 AM
To: RTF@rolltidefan.net
Subject: [RollTideFan] Hello Bama fans

I've just received an invite to join this Bama discussion group and wanted
to introduce myself.  Been a Bama fan for all 52 years of my life, seen the
glory days, stuck with them thru the tough times, and am more than ready to
beat tinnissee and awbern again.

 I took just enough classes at the Capstone that the Alumni Association
considers me one of them, my son graduated from the University Law school
and my daughter plans on pursuing her master degree there.  So, if you know
anything about the cost of higher education, I have a substantial money
interest there as well!

Roll Tide and I'm looking forward to "meeting" all of you as the season runs
on.  Thanks for the invitation to join.

Uncle Wayne