Pat Smoot wrote:
I was at the O'Charley's in Gardendale today & they had an autographed photo of Dumbose. Can you guess what he was doing in the photo? I laffed out loud.

Reminds me of the 2000 media guide I bought. xCMD was on the cover clapping away. I threw that sucker away a few years ago, which is unusual since I keep most Bama related material.

"The Clapper" would clap no matter what just happened on the field. Drove me crazy. I'd yell at the TV every time I'd see him do it (after a player made a mistake) ... MIKE CHEW SOME ASS INSTEAD OF CHEERING THE IDIOT! ... I'm all for positive motivation, but good grief, he was ridiculous.

Roll Tide!!
Rick