At 17:33 06-08-05 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
If this is true...it amounts to another genocide on American Indians....just
another way to forget they were ever here....I dont care what they call Notre
Dame...I will hate them till the day I die....

I care what they call Notre Dumb. Shite, you can call them AweBum and
they would still be Irish or CowLovers and stupid.

The Seamanoles should be retired (like Bibby Bowdown) but the NC$$$
 name restriction, means that the NC$$, should be put out to pasture.