Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:17 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Before and After..

 Like a MIGHTY COLOSSUS OF YORE, she flew proud and brave.  For nearly six Fortnights.  The winds outta the North blew and blew.  Relentless tormentors they were...

Today, they broke her back.

Ain't but one place directly north of Kokomo Indiana that would do such to a shrine of mine.

In South Bend they are..

Before.

After.

Damn domers.