Dear all,

I am using the filter "rtkCudaBackProjectionImageFilter" with Python-Wrapping
for a self-implemented iterative algorithm. Right now, this backprojection (and
therefore my algorithm) is relatively slow since it does not use the full
capacity of my GPU.
I know that "rtkCudaFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter" has the option
"SetProjectionSubsetSize()" that regulates how many projections are
simultaneously processed. Using this speeds up my FDK reconstructions
significantly.
So my question is: Is something similar already implemented for the simple
backprojection?

Best regards,
Laura

PS: Unfortunately, I have no background in C++ programming. Hence, to add this
option myself I probably have to rely on expertise and support from this
community.