Hello everyone,

for a research paper at my school (Technical University of Braunschweig,
Germany) I'm working on a way to execute Simulink models as Realtime Linux
threads.

To realize event or data driven activation of threads, depending on other
threads output, I'm looking into writing a new scheduler for rtlinux. I
know that you can add your own scheduler and I've seen a few
implementations (EDF, RMS).

What I'm looking for is some documentation on how to start such a thing.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Philip Reetz

To unsubscribe: