We bought the Motorola GT+ Oncore oem module, which was about $400
Australian ($260 US I think) with the antenna. It only has a serial port
interface (0V-5V so you need a max232 with a PC) which uses some motorola
protocol as well as the standard protocol.

I haven't tried to use it yet, but it is small and light.

cheers.

|      Javaan Singh Chahl PhD,          |email [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|    Biorobotic Vision Laboratory,      |    phone (02) 6249 4799     |
|     Centre for Visual Sciences,       |    fax   (02) 6249 3808     |
|Research School of Biological Sciences,|_____________________________|
|   Australian National University,     |               |             |
|           Canberra, ACT,              |               |_____________|
|             Australia.                |               |      |______|

----
http://www.rtlinux.org/~rtlinux/