I use Red Hat Linux 6.0 and my kernel has been upgraded to version 2.2.10.
I have installed Rtl Beta11 in my computer. . I installed beta11 by patching
it to my 2.2.10 kernel.
 I've never used RTL. I tried to run the sound examples, but  with no
success. I simply went to examples directories
(/usr/src/linux/beta11/rtl/examples/sound) and run make, but it didn't work.
The message was:

>Makefile:6: rtlpath.make: No such file or directory
>make: *** No rule to make target `rtlpath.make'.  Stop.

What must I put in this file ?

 After installing RTL, what must I do to run the examples?

----
http://www.rtlinux.org/~rtlinux/