I jsut recognized make all in the rtl-directory gives me the following
warning:

make all
Warning: APM support is enabled. Real-time performance may be degraded.
         Please consider disabling APM.

Of course this sounds very reasonable and I think it is better to give
this warning than not, but it might also be annoying for people that just
enable APM to get the automatic power off feature of ATX boards.
This is my .config snippet:

CONFIG_APM=y
# CONFIG_APM_IGNORE_USER_SUSPEND is not set
# CONFIG_APM_DO_ENABLE is not set
# CONFIG_APM_CPU_IDLE is not set
# CONFIG_APM_DISPLAY_BLANK is not set
CONFIG_APM_POWER_OFF=y
# CONFIG_APM_IGNORE_MULTIPLE_SUSPEND is not set
# CONFIG_APM_IGNORE_SUSPEND_BOUNCE is not set
CONFIG_APM_RTC_IS_GMT=y
# CONFIG_APM_ALLOW_INTS is not set

What's about testing the single defines ?

-- Jochen
        Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
        Universitätsstr. 1, Geb. 26.43.02.29, 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
phone 02118113681 fax 02118115195  --  www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----
http://www.rtlinux.org/~rtlinux/