trying to get signed up for the lists at realtimelinux.org
but [EMAIL PROTECTED] gives me the folowing

[EMAIL PROTECTED] serves the following lists:

  everyone
  squash                  squash mailing list
  test

Use the 'info <list>' command to get more information
about a specific list.

naturaly a subsribe-request sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
failed (no such list)

is y2k making me so nervous that I can't talk to majordomo anymore ?? :)

hofr.at

*THERE           {__}                         Universitaet Wien          *
*IS              oo )                      Inst. f. Materialphysik       *
*LIFE           O_   `_-------.              Mc  Guire  Nicholas         *
*THE               || )---<  )            [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
*NET !             |||     | |          privat: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         *
*                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   *