All of your messages have the same time 12/31/69 at 5:00 PM.
Your messages are appearing at the other end in my inbox.  This is
probably why not too many people are reading your emails.  They don't
show up as new but as very very old.  Are both of you using Slackware?

- Kal.

"Der Herr Hofr.at" wrote:

> Hi !
>
>  I think there is a very simple solution to the lilo problem
>  you just create a directory for each kernel you would like to boot
>
>  my non-rtlinux failsafe kernel is in boot .At compiletime Extraversion (in the
>  toplevel Makefile of the linux-source) was simply empty, so modules went to
>  /lib/modules/2.2.13/*
>
>  /boot/vmlinuz.ok
>  /boot/System.map
>
>  my rtlbet16 is in (extraversion set to bet16 -> modules reside in
>  /lib/modules/2.2.13bet16/*)
>  /boot/bet16/vmlinuz.bet16
>  /boot/bet16/System.map
>
>  my rtl2.0 is in (extraversion set to -RTL2.0 -> modules reside in
>  /lib/modules/2.2.13-RTL2.0/*)
>  /boot/rtl2.0/vmlinuz.rtl2.0
>  /boot/rtl2.0/System.map
>
>  so atleast I belive that the correct System.map is taken at boot-time.
>  atleast lilo doesn't complain and all versions boot ok.
>
> nmg

> To unsubscribe:
> echo "unsubscribe rtl" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] OR
> echo "unsubscribe rtl <Your_email>" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ----
> For more information on Real-Time Linux see:
> http://www.rtlinux.org/~rtlinux/
----
http://www.rtlinux.org/~rtlinux/