Hello realtimers,
        I'm doing a program that should generate, compile, and load modules of
real time threads. I thought about not to generate any makefile for
compiling that modules, calling "gcc" with the necesary arguments.
        But there is a problem with that arguments. I should use the values
defined in "rtl.mk", but that file was made to be included in a
makefile.
        Can I call "gcc" with the values defined in "rtl.mk"?. How?.
        Thank you in advance.
--
Ivan Martinez (Rodriguez)
Bch in Computer Science - MSc student