Gang,

I am a PhD student at Georgia Tech. My thesis work involves real-time temporal databases. I am planning on doing all my development using rtl. I have the 2.2a up and running.

I am wondering if anyone out there is trying to do real-time file operations (block-based disk I/O)? I am reluctant to dig into the ins and outs of writing a driver, but may be forced to.  Does anytone know of others doing RT DB stuff with rtl? If so, I'd appreciate an email address or any other pointers you may have. I've just subscribed to the rtl mailing list, so i hope to pick up insight here also.

Thanks in advance,
thom

Angus L. M. Thom McLean III
Georgia Institute of Technology Information Technology and Telecommunications Lab
347 Ferst Dr., Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0832
Phn:
404/894-7486   Fax: 404/894-9081
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]