Hi, I'm a new guy here.  I like the approach taken by RT Linux, but
need to know more to make it real.

I've done a bunch of web searching in the last couple days, and even
done some pawing through source code, and can't yet answer a rather
basic question, so I decided to ask it here:

  What is the state of RT Linux for the Power PC?

There seems to be some early prep/chrp-looking work, how solid is it?
How hard would it be to port the existing RT Linux PPC code to the
Linux that Montavista (mvista.com) has running on the IBM 405 "Walnut"
board?  Is the quality of the current PPC sufficient to warrant such
an effort?

Thanks a bunch,

-kb, the Kent who is willing to be appreciative of answers that might
range from raw, manly, unsubstantiated SWAG numbers, to delicate prose
poems on to topic, and nearly everything in between.

--
Kent Borg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]