Please send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you want to make sure I see it -- I don't look that
the Zentropix list very often.

1. RTL is using soft interrupts to communicate with Linux. So rtl_printf, for example,
   is implemented like this:
         In RT mode
                 copy data into a buffer, generate an interrupt for Linux rtl_printf
handler
         In Linux
                  rtl_printf handler copies data from buffer and uses printk to send
                  to logger.

   David Schleef first thought of using the soft interrupts for a rtl_printf although
   he is not responsible for any bugs in the current implementation.

2. I think this is an artifact of a cosmetic gap in our emulation, but I'll check on
it.
   My suspicion is that xosview is using some method of figuring out when interrupts
   are asserted that gives it a false answer.

3. Socorro is a crisp 99 with lows in the 60s expected tonight. Clouds have been
   sighted, but rain seems improbable (well it does happen, but it is always
   improbable).